Jan 7 will be 3 yrs

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckrzy1

And off to see my most excellent surgeon tomorrow for my 3yr followup. He likes to see how his Ross patients are doing. And I'll have to say I'm in the best physical shape of my life.

Now mentally , with my marriage in dis array , that's another story.:cool:

Ok , make that Jan 11, close enough.

Congrats on your 3rd valversary....and why is it so many of us can't be in perfect
physical health and perfect mental health at the same time....?...Dang it.

Because women have this fuse that blows somewhere in their 40's and it drives them and us crazy.:D

Yup, women have the dreaded menopause, and men just stop using their brains for a few years. LOL LOL :)

For men that's between 17 and 37 I think. And just when we get settled and figured out our other halves take a nose dive.

But I'm still fighting, it's round 14 of a 15 rd fight , but I'm going down fighting.

We know couples splitting up in their forties and it's really sad....many times it's just an extra rough spot that can get better, but they are just giving up. I wouldn't want to throw away so much history and experience to start all over again.

We know couples splitting up in their forties and it's really sad....many times it's just an extra rough spot that can get better, but they are just giving up. I wouldn't want to throw away so much history and experience to start all over again.

Exactly , and WHO wants to get NAKED in front of strangers at our age :eek:

Well Adam, about the naked part, cerainly NOT ME!! I totally agree with that one!

Congratulations on your upcoming 3 yr anniversary! What a terrific surgeon you must have! Keep up the physical fitness routine. It's been almost 2yrs since my surgery, but I'm just starting to get back into it regularly and feel
like myself again.

Good luck with everything!

Congrats on your 3 years, Adam. (Reminds me I will hit 3 yrs on Feb 21!). Tell Dr Ryan 'Hi' when you see him! He is my hero!

Chris

Congratulations on #3 Adam! Without these surgeries we not be around for any celebrations. You and your family are in my prayers.

Karl

Well He said I'm looking great and the valves are working great, now he said come back in 2 yrs , no more annual.

Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo!

Congrats on no more annual visits!

2 days before me and counting. I'm 1/9/7.

I wish you many, many, many more happy years with your new valve.

Best Wishes,
Ruth

Latest posts

Back