its jojofromct from my cell!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojofromct

hi. surgery was 5 hours. valve was extremely calcified. replaced with st jude. the aorta was only 4.o so it was not replaced and that size fits my dad i hope that makes sense. i saw him in icu and he gave me the thumbs up! please still pray! thank you!

I am happy for you, and your dad - and your mom, too. Glad things went well. We can make sense of the details later, the important thing is he is through it, and the worst is over fo your mom and you (I don't know how you guys doe it, I got to sleep through the whole thing, while my husband walked a hole in the waiting room floor !).

Great news. Thanks for letting us know he is safely out of surgery. Make that big hug Gentle. :)

Great news, the panicing is over for you. Wishing your dad a very speedy recovery.

Terrific news! Glad to hear that everything went well. Now all your dad needs to do is rest, breathe, eat and sleep. And as a matter of fact it wouldn't do you any harm to do the same. Give your mom a hug, I'm sure she needs one right now.:D

his bp is low from the pain meds. he has pain. his bp was 8o over 36. i am so scared everyone but i guess this is normal?? the tube is still in.

Trust in ICU to take good care of him. This is your time to relax and know that he is in the best of hands.

Latest posts

Back