its jojofromct from my cell!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be proud Joanne, you've done so much for your dad.
Everything will be okay and he'll love the lap-top. Remind him if he's going to put the computer on his lap to have a pillow under it - or he might slightly burn his legs, like I did.

Best wishes and take care

so I got the flu and bronchitus...DOUBLE wammy. I made my hub take me to the ER - I should have went to see my doctor today but I didnt have the energy to even drive. I even had a flu shot back in October, WHO GAVE ME THE FLU ???! I cant see my dad for 2 weeks, thats what the ER said when I mentioned he had the OHS. I am sad...BUT I have to get better! I am going to miss seeing my parents TWO weekends in a row!!!

Dad is taking more of his pain meds now, he wasnt taking them like he should have and now he is, he is also getting TWO Lovenox shots each day while INR gets back to therapeutic, he goes to get INR checked again tomorrow.

jo-jo, I've never had to use Lovenox, but from what I read on this place, it only lasts 12 hours, so 2 shots a day are normal. It also acts instantly, which is why it is used for anti-coagulation until the INR gets back in range. Lovenox does not actually affect the INR.

EXPERTS : If I've said anything wrong, please feel free to correct me!

BTW, hope you get over your flu/bronchitis soon.

Sorry you got so ill. I bet you got run down in the period of time prior to surgery. I am sure you will be in good contact with your parents. And of course, you're doing the right thing by not visiting him with an active infection, as painful as it is to not go.

Hope you feel better soon.

God Bless.

Latest posts

Back