I'm set up for AVR on the 16th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGeezerWNC

Well Dr Unks, Cardiologist and Dr Binns Thoracic Surgeon have said lets do it. iHeading into Memorial Mission in Asheville on the 14th, Catherization on the 15th and then AVR on the 16th. With possibility of up to three bypasses. Valve will be St Judes Biocor tissue valve. As SpongeBob says, "I'm ready, I'm ready!" Let's do it so I can get home for Christmas. Will let you know of any changes. Rick:)

Well Rick, have you seen the Tawdry shirt forum? You may want to get your request in for a shirt so you can combine your possible photo op with the tawdry shirt and your special cape . . .

Best wishes for all to go well :) .

Best wishes for an uneventful surgery, and that you are home, feeling much better, long before Christmas!

Prayers & well wishes going out to you for your upcoming surgery! Make sure to have someone post for you if possible, to let us know how you are doing!

Godspeed!

The 16th isn't that long to wait! It will be over before you know it! I hope everything goes well and you DO make it home for Christmas!! Will be praying that you do!

Mileena

Well ya OldGeezer, I will be thinking and praying for you on the 16th. I hope all goes well for you and you are back to your old cantankerous self before too long. See if you can get someone to post and update to let us know how your surgery went. :)

Best wishes to you Rick!!

The end of the waiting game seemed to be the hardest during that last week.
Prayers going out for you and here's to a quick and uneventful recovery.

Latest posts

Back