I don't even know what to say

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Premium Level User
But I thought it would be polite to say hello to my old friends, as I have rejoined the site after being away for quite awhile. Formerly, I used SusanBAV as my member name.

It's nice to talk with you again.

I'm glad to be back :) .

And I missed those smilies :D .

You don't need to reply. I just thought I should say hello and tell you that I'm here again.

Best wishes, ~Susan

You don't know what a huge smile you all just put on my face.

Thank you very much :) .

I have missed your logical, informative, compassionate posts! Glad you are going to help even more folks through this journey!

But I thought it would be polite to say hello to my old friends, as I have rejoined the site after being away for quite awhile. Formerly, I used SusanBAV as my member name.

It's nice to talk with you again.

I'm glad to be back :) .

And I missed those smilies :D .

You don't need to reply. I just thought I should say hello and tell you that I'm here again.

Best wishes, ~Susan
HI SUSAN!!:D

Its funny since I just responded to a post of yours prior to reading this.
It seems I empathize with you no matter what your name is.

Glad to see you back - Dina

WooHoo...!!!!

WooHoo...!!!!

Our Susan is back...hip, hip hooray..!!! You have been truly missed, but never forgotten. We were just talking about you the other day and trying to figure out if you did in fact come to the Golden, CO reunion in 2004... Rain was going to look through her pics from the reunion.

Golly Moses I'm glad you're back...you always were a 'favorite' of mine.:D:D:D

I wondered about you more times than one. Just had the feeling that we would be seeing you once again. And now you are here.

Looking forward to you and your posts.

Kindest regards,
Blanche

I appreciate, more than my words can express, all of your kind words in welcoming me back :) .
Thank you so much!

...Please update us on how you're doing...
Thanks, Marie.
I know there's a Medtronic Mosaic thread on here somewhere that I want to find and possibly add to.

Susan is back!!! Hip, hip hooray!!!!

So exciting to see that you are back again. I have thought about you all this time & hoped that someday you'd come back......and you have!!! :)

Glad to have you back Susan!!!!
:)

Latest posts

Back