Home from hospital 4/20/11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natina13

Thought I would let you all know, I am home, safe and sound. Rotating relaxation by the poolside, with relaxing in my Medical Recliner, watching Netflix movies....a shot of Tequila in one hand , eating steak with the other.....wondering if my heart valve is a relative, of that which I am devouring !
Will write a note, with more of a serious ring to it, shortly. Glad to see my fellow 2011 Team Mates are arriving back home safe and sound too....my healing thoughts and well wishes are with you all.

Renee

BAV 4/14/2011 AVR ( with a Ewards "Magna" Bovine Tissue Valve) w/ a Triple CABG

Renee - Glad you're home and in such good spirits. I remember the first few days (or was it weeks?) I was home, I quickly regained my sense of humor, much to the surprise of all around me. Glad you have kept your sense of humor, too!

Keep us posted. We'll be here. . .

Thank you all for your well wishes...... Alli, I do not drink, hun :) Steve.....I would have joked sooner in the hospital, if they would have pulled my tube earlier. My daughter said it was the longest she has seen me quiet....and after it was removed, took me 2 days to be able to talk above a whisper :)

Renee
Go Team 2011 !!
BAV 4/14/2011 AVR ( with a Eward's "Magna" Bovine Tissue Valve) w/ a Triple CABG

Latest posts

Back