Hi gang

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGeezerWNC

I know I'm flaky so bear with me. I had the cath on tuesdat like they planned. Thats when they decided to add just a single cabbage t0 the mess. We got slammed with a monster winter storm on the 16th. But they went ahead with it. I didn't wake up until saturday evening.And that was just intime to go back under. The cath became a big hemitoma. Both thighs are twice as big as they were. the have corvk or something pumps on them that I wiil go home with and then home healyh care three times a wee. . They put in the St Jude tissue valve. Then I sleep thru 25 inches of snow. Wife made it out only two times But was safe. We have a new blizzard coming for Christmas so trying to get everyone home safely. Had lots of dreams again man cape was a big hit. I'm going to leave it PT folks after getting some good pixs. Great Teams worked on me. Super tired right now, dog tired with luck home tomorrow. Weds for Sure. AVR Survivor Now, thanks for the prayers I can still feel them running around in me. I took over an hour to write this:D but I'm done now

It's good to hear from you, Rick! Once you get home and read these notes when you're feeling better you'll have a good laugh.

Sorry to hear about the hematoma and snowstorm problems, but hopefully the next "blizzard" is just weatherman hype and you can see your family for the holiday.

Best wishes for a smoother recovery,
Michele

Hematomas can be very troublesome. They have become less frequent with the use of those soluble vascular plugs. Sorry that you had to experience that, and in both groins!! You seem to be well on the way to recovery, take it easy and look after yourself. We even read about your freak weather here in darkest Africa!

Hi! Best wishes to you! It was cold and crazy a year ago when I had my surgery. They won't let you walk outside much until the ice is gone (after you get home, that is). You should have a great spring, of course!

Rick -- So glad to see you posting on your own now. You did sleep through quite a storm but there is still plenty of snow around for you to see. Hope you get to go home tomorrow and beat the next storm coming Thursday.

Have a great Christmas with your family.

Great to hear from you and glad you are 'on the other side' of the mountain. Hope you get home soon and in time for Christmas. May every day gets better for you.

Hi Rick!

Great to hear from you! Looks like you'll be going home soon. Just in time for Christmas!

What a way to start out 2010!

Keep us posted.

Good to hear from you. Sorry about your hemitoma. You certainly did not miss anything sleeping through the snow storm. Hope you are home for Christmas.

Rick, it is great to hear from you. Your end of the state really got socked with the snow. My area got none! I'm glad your surgery didn't have to be postponed and you are now in mending mode!

Latest posts

Back