Hi friends old geezer from north carolina here

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGeezerWNC

This will be a short up day. I had my surgerylast tues, didn't get to step down until 9 pm last night. Biggiest comp 26 inch bllizzard that hitthr mountains the night of my surgery. I am wore out and will tell you more as I get betterthe picuter I]'LL POST IS FROM TODAYMORE LATER. BYE FOR NOW RICK

So good to hear from you, Rick. Your son kindly posted here over the weekend and it was wonderful to hear you are doing well and are safely over the mountain.

Take it slow and heal well.

I wondered how you were and then saw your son's post and now your own! Wonderful news that you are over the worst and as the others have said, your colour is so good. I was still all jaundiced at that stage, something from all those tubes knocked my liver.

You have 3 days to get home before Christmas, so hurry up and heal!

Great news... Here's hoping you are out for Christmas !! Enjoy the Holidays and good luck for a smooth recovery. (No shoveling !!)

This will be a short up day. I had my surgerylast tues, didn't get to step down until 9 pm last night. Biggiest comp 26 inch bllizzard that hitthr mountains the night of my surgery. I am wore out and will tell you more as I get betterthe picuter I]'LL POST IS FROM TODAYMORE LATER. BYE FOR NOW RICK
Not all of us bounce right back from the surgery, Rick. You should be feeling noticeably better soon though. And the next picture we all want to see is you in your cape, bossing around all the nurses :D .

Latest posts

Back