Hello my fellow pricks! It has been 4 years!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLLEEN S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:Hello fellow pricks! Just had to say that!Havent been on the boards in a while. Aug 27 was my 4th anniversary for my 2nd open heart. As most of you know, I had the Ross done in '97 May and developed an 8.0 aneurysm (didnt burst due to scar tissue holding it in place!) Dr. Cameron did the aneurysm repair and replaced the valve with St Jude carbon . I have pulmonary valve issues now, but for now they are being monitored. It is my belief that Ross' start aneurysms. I also believe they "run" in families. My dad had a brain and an AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm), mom has TAA. (thoracic aortic aneursym) for my abbreviationally impaired friends. I just wanted to say, i have a new grandson and I take care of him daily while my daughter and her husband work. He is adorable! He just celebrated his first birthday! Hope all of you are doing well. Maybe I reckon I will come 'round these here parts agin soon! :biggrin2:

Hi,

Great to here everything is well. I have not been here in quite along time either and I am sneaking up on my 3 year anniversary in Nov. I think I am going to jump more back in to give people some of my un professional advice. 3 years and it's like it never happened.

Congrats, Colleen, with the new, four year-old valve.

I hope you stop by more often. Others facing a second surgery, due to the valve or aneurysm, want to know that members such as yourself have gone through the same and are having positive outcomes.

Happy belated 1st birthday to your grandson too!:smile2:

Well hello there stranger! Long time no see!

Congratulations on your 4th valversary! I hope you celebrate many, many more valversaries to come! And a belated "Happy Birthday" to your precious little grandson. Enjoy him....enjoy life! :)

Hello Colleen,

Good to hear from you.

Happy 4th and congrats on your new grandson. Enjoy and spoil for many long and healthy more years to come.

I hope your pulmonary issues will remain minor. Keep us posted.

Back