Happy June 21st folks, there is no better time to be in rehab

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luckyguy17

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
!st day of summer and almost 16 hours of daylight in northern hemisphere. yippee do day day! it is like being on school vacation all over again.

There is no better time than now to be in rehab, walk, walk, walk, garden a little, walk, walk, walk, spyro a little, walk, walk walk, eat a little, walk...walk...walk....sleep some

So what other fun stuff can the recovering OHS patients do, any ideas?

Wishing a great summer to the Northern group :)

Gil

Thanks Superbob, yep DVD's were a big thing in 1st week at home, but got bored with that real quick. We have less than 8 hours of daylight in December, long evenings therefore TV and DVD's are a good winter pastime, by the fireplace, roating the toes....

Also since op, going to flab, so have to work on flabby waistline and unfortunately TV/DVD = munching, which is not a good thing, right?.

!st day of summer and almost 16 hours of daylight in northern hemisphere. yippee do day day! it is like being on school vacation all over again.

There is no better time than now to be in rehab, walk, walk, walk, garden a little, walk, walk, walk, spyro a little, walk, walk walk, eat a little, walk...walk...walk....sleep some

So what other fun stuff can the recovering OHS patients do, any ideas?

Wishing a great summer to the Northern group :)

Gil

During your walk seek out garage sales, go to a park and do some swinging and if possible always take a different route home and check out the landscapes of the front yards you pass......just a thought.

Andy, seems like a switch to Active Lifestyles or TOOTS, but am sure Bina is just joshing us, as she is having fun too...but Andy that grin in avatar...yeah man!

Freddie, swinging sounds great (Andy note, that Freddie said in the park not at large), Freddie not a great window shopper so garage sales yo mr means buy, means poorer and accumulating stuff i do not need,but it was a good idea.

Andy, hope monsoons ar over and you can enjoy the extra daylight, for the swinging in park.

Monsoons appear to be subsiding. Haven't checked weather for next few days yet, but will now that you mention it. I've been checking out the landscaping ideas as I walk by houses (taking many different routes). Highly recommend it, as Freddie suggested. Almost tried the swing on Sat. night (seriously) but thought I'd look silly 'cause I was at a party. Bina, you're such a stalker, lol. Gil, I don't know if I've told ya or not, the wink/grin icon is semi-colon followed by closed paren like this, but without the space in between ; )

!st day of summer and almost 16 hours of daylight in northern hemisphere. yippee do day day!

Amen ... but ... *sighs* ... doesn't it seem like summer is HALF over ALREADY????

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Believe half of what you see" ... Marvin Gaye ... 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine'

Latest posts

Back