Happy Birthday Wise!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again all. Our best friends treated us to a nice meal at Ginza (don't know if this is a chain). This our first Sushi of any kind; not the raw stuff though. We liked it. We ordered only side dishes, but it was enough. Not too bad on the waistline, I think. My only drink was unsweetened iced tea.

Oh Lordy....I missed this one....

Oh Lordy....I missed this one....

Happy Birthday Wise......Hope you had a great birthday!!! Harrybaby:D

So sorry I missed our birthday - I hope you had a very lovely day - with cake! (No points for birthday cake.)

Wishing you a blessed year.

So sorry I missed our birthday - I hope you had a very lovely day - with cake! (No points for birthday cake.)

Wishing you a blessed year.

Is it still zero points if you have two pieces of cake? I did. A dear lady at our church brought me a homemade chocolate cake today. We went out to eat with her and two other friends; after the meal we ate cake. They sent 3/4 of a large cake home with me! :eek: Then I had another piece tonight. I think I will go the WW meeting, but not weight this week. :eek: I'm giving away the rest of the cake ASAP.

Thanks again for the HB wishes!

Wise - I didn't log in for a couple of days, and you went and had a (another?) birthday!

Well, I can wish you nothing but many, many happy returns.

Say "Hi" to the family, too.

I love Ginza. There was one in Georgia about 30 minutes from my house and they closed it about a year ago. That was were we went for all our major family celebrations. Glad you enjoyed your birthday and I wish you many many more 49th birthdays.

Back