Happy Birthday Wise!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say go for real cake and real ice cream - I mean, how often is it your 49th birthday :D

Happy birthday and enjoy it however you like - personally, a little single malt Scotch never hurt me . . . .

Happy Birthday. Go on spoil yourself. :D

birthdaycake.jpg

HAPPY-BIRTHDAY!!:)
Just don't put on too much weight with all the cake you are 'receiving'.
Hope you and Cindy have a good day--who needs cake?;)
My Best -Dina

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I'm having a really low key day so far. We will go out with friends tonight to a local Japanese restaurant tonight (not my choice, but I'm being nice).

Superbob, I've got my Breyers Carb Smart ice cream ready...all I need is the cake. Maybe I'll have a Scotch malt soda :D. After that I won't care how much cake I eat.

Cooker, I'm glad you authorized my birthday because Ross' statement reminded me of a dream I had two nights ago; if that dream had come true I wouldn't be having a birthday today :eek:. I was murdered in my own dream :eek:. How weird. So, I feel safe now that I've been authorized!

Yes, Bina, I am 49 and holding. I've also been Chimp authorized to stay 49. Life is good.

Ross, I do have a birthday request though. Can you tell me why I'm not seeing the images on this thread? Maybe my eyesight is celebrating a different birthday.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I'm having a really low key day so far. We will go out with friends tonight to a local Japanese restaurant tonight (not my choice, but I'm being nice).

Superbob, I've got my Breyers Carb Smart ice cream ready...all I need is the cake. Maybe I'll have a Scotch malt soda :D. After that I won't care how much cake I eat.

Cooker, I'm glad you authorized my birthday because Ross' statement reminded me of a dream I had two nights ago; if that dream had come true I wouldn't be having a birthday today :eek:. I was murdered in my own dream :eek:. How weird. So, I feel safe now that I've been authorized!

Yes, Bina, I am 49 and holding. I've also been Chimp authorized to stay 49. Life is good.

Ross, I do have a birthday request though. Can you tell me why I'm not seeing the images on this thread? Maybe my eyesight is celebrating a different birthday.
I have those kinds of dreams all the time. Alot of times they are symbolic.
It's just that everyone has different symbols for things, so ,in a way,no
one can interpret your dream but you. Death and murder usually mean
some sort of change or an end to something(like your 40's:D) I will
stop talking now before everyone thinks I'm some kind of guru.
Happy Birthday again -Virgo (oops!)

Latest posts

Back