Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad to see this I will take it as a sign today is a good day :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE !!!! From Lyn and your buddy Justin

Happy Birthday Little Lady! I can't believe your 9 already. I have pictures of you since you were a wee one. Your still on my refrigerator too.

Oh, thank you guys so much!

Oh, thank you guys so much!

Katie did have a wonderful day, considering she had to go to school and she thinks her birthday should be a holiday. She got a karaoke machine and the soundtrack to Mama Mia! which she just adores, so we have been "treated" to a concert for most of the evening. (THank God it is a school night; thus, an early bedtime :D) I do get quite a kick out of this little 9 year old belting out, "Give me a man after midnight." Thank God again that she really doesn't pay much attention to the words, and she does think that louder is better! :D Guess I need to invest in an early Christmas present for myself - earplugs! ;) She also got a couple of dwarf hamsters, which she has had her heart set on. I had said no, since we already have three guinea pigs, 2 hermit crabs, a beta fish, a bearded dragon, and two dogs, but her daddy can't seem to tell her no, so our zoo has expanded by two.

Katie is doing incredibly well right now. All A's on her first report card. She also learned to ride her bike without the training wheels a couple of weeks ago, so both shins are completely bruised, but that doesn't slow her down one little bit. She had a PC checkup about a month ago, and there was virtually no change from last visit, so this was good news. INR 3.1, so more good news. She is going for a check tomorrow, though, since we made an adjustment to her coumadin dosage right before that visit and want to make sure it's still a go.

I know I need to post a new picture, but still do not have the home office set up yet................too much to do, too little time...................sigh! So thank you guys so much for continuing to think of us. Pray for my sanity for this weekend as Katie is having a sleepover for her birthday - seven 8-9 year old little girls...............I'm getting a headache just thinking about it! :D Much love. J.

Latest posts

Back