HAPPY 37th birthday knightfan2691

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY ROAD TRIPS

bday%20cake.gif
HBD10.GIF
bday%20cake.gif

Have a great day, Cort!! :biggrin2::biggrin2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Best wishes.

Marguerite

Happy Birthday Cort- I hope you enjoyed a long drive in one of your fine steeds from the stable.
John

Happy Birthday..!!

Happy Birthday..!!

Hope you had a very, very happy birthday Cort dearie..!

And here's a birthday pressie just for you - a picture I took just last week in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario when Mike saw THIS CAR and said, "You gotta get a picture of that car for Cort....:biggrin2:

I can't believe I missed my little brother's party here! Happy birthday Cort! Thinking of you makes me happy. Your valve bro, Brian

And here's a birthday pressie just for you - a picture I took just last week in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario when Mike saw THIS CAR and said, "You gotta get a picture of that car for Cort....:biggrin2:

*grins*

And ... I love that color, too!

So cool that ya'll thought of me when you saw it ;).

Thank you, everyone!!! I had a good day, though the weather that weekend wasn't very cooperative for getting the cars out...lol.

:)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The journey's been etched on your skin" ... James Blunt ... '1973'

Latest posts

Back