Grandaughter Shantal ill

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear Shantal is starting to feel better.
Here's a note for Shantal;
Stay put little one and give your body a chance to recover......you don't want sick again...right? Drink your juices and rest, besides its its too darn cold to go outside ;) Maybe tonight your mom will let you phone your friends.
Be Good to yourself okay?

Now for Grandma Zipper. I'm still praying and have the fingers and toes crossed. Dear Lord, please give Zipper an answer today.

Another antibiotic to take!!!!!

Another antibiotic to take!!!!!

Well all seemingly well,and had to get the vampire pick in the arm.

given another antibiotic (much more lovingly acceptable) to take.

Won't be heading to school till Monday so Chels left for work and

we are going to decorate a gingerbread house today;)

She is much,much better with abit more rest,will be as new for

Monday. Freddie she wants you now to come for lunch after she

read your post you wrote to her haha.:p

again thank-you for all keeping her in your thoughts and prayers,

She sure realizes how sick some of us were with this strep and calls it

a poison fever she had:( and makes a:( face.

zipper2 (DEB)

So glad to hear that Shantel is doing so much better! :) I was really worried about her. (Every time I hear someone has strep, the hair on the back of my neck stands up because it brings back so many bad memories!:eek:)

So take it easy Shantel, rest, drink plenty of fluids & don't try to push your body too much too soon; you're still weak & very vulnerable, so take care!
:)

Deb,

I am happy for Shantal, and if Shantal is reading this for you: Hi, Shantal, take good care of yourself so that you stay strong and healthy and happy.

As Norma said, every time I hear a child having a strep, my heart pounds and I always tell my nieces and nephews to be very careful with their kids at any sign of infectio.

With my prayers to all of you, hoping you enjoyed decorating the ginger bread:)

I am glad that the medication worked for her, my prayers are with you and your family!!!

I am so glad to read she is really on the mend! How did the gingerbread house come out? Brian

Thanks again for all replys and prayers .....much better now.

Brian yes the gingerbread house turned out well icing all over her

as she glued it together with i will put a pic in my avature of it

thanks for asking........she had a ball.

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back