Going in Tuesday AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh crap do I feel sick. Is it nerves or has anyone here had a bad reaction to the amiodarone? Or was it that guy I was stuck near that was sneezing two days ago?

James, it could be nerves but you do not want to pick up anything at this stage!

Amiodarone is an effective but nasty medicine. I had mainly vision disturbances.

You and Heidi are in my thoughts and I am sending guardian angels and other good spirits to keep an eye on things this coming Tuesday....

God bless you both, Bob & James. You's will be in my prayers! We'll see you both on the other side of the mountain.

James,
Sending positive thoughts and prayer for a successful surgery and nice and smooth recovery. Will look forward to an update from Heidi.

You'll Do Fine....

You'll Do Fine....

James,
I know the waiting is hard, but will all be behind you and only good health from here on out..! Peace brother...:D

Jim

Off we go to beautiful Tacoma!!!!!
This will be my last chance to drive for a while.
See you on the other side.
James

James, cant wait until your on this side with us! Youll do great. Sending prayers your way.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery, James. It will be much easier than you think. I look forward to the updates.

Cheers,
Michelle

Best wishes for all to go well, James :) .

And you too, Bob :) (you may want to start a new thread so more will see your post.)

Best of luck and a speedy recovery James and Bob. We'll be waiting for an update!

God speed!

Best wishes for your surgery and recovery James.

We look forward to your other side of the mountain posts.

Karl

Latest posts

Back