get to visit hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovejoy

formerly Beautiful Ozarks, near Branson, MO, now C
Just got the official word today. I go in the hospital Saturday morning to start heparin, with surgery to remove tumor from my foot on Tuesday morning. But if all goes well, I get to come home Tuesday if all goes well. I am taking my laptop, would have severe withdrawals without it ! Concerned about leaving my newest rescue, a retired racing greyhound that I rescued 4 weeks ago ( we seem to be attached at the hip) but she will have my little Italian greyhounds and hubby to keep her company. Naturally our Kansas weather is going to be beautiful while I'm in hopsital......go figure !

I understand your concern for leaving your pets and hopefully its just for the 4 days.
The saddest part of my 16 day hospital adventure was leaving my pets behind. Hubby was with me all day so I had a team of family and friends committed to a daily care schedule for my babies.
The only pet who was p-ssed off with me on my return was my newly rescued cat. Go figure. ;)
Best wishes for a speedy and efficient procedure.

Latest posts

Back