Four more days!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enudely

My surgery (AVR) is on Friday!! I'm just trying to keep busy while soaking up all the time I can with my 4 year old and my 2 year old. Can't wait to have this behind me!

Good luck on Friday. The next few days will pass sooner than you think. Afterwards, you will feel better each and every day. Is Hill doing the surgery?

Good thinks are comming your way. At least starting day 4, just remember that on the first few days it was tough. For me thats how it went . Day four was the big turning point!! THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck. Will be thinking of you. I'm having my angiography on 13/12 and just want THAT over with it so I have a clearer picture so would be going CRAZY if it was the actual surgery :)

Try and relax-all will be well and you will be feeling much better for Christmas.

I would think that there is a mixed bag of emotions as you wait and just want it to be done so you can recover and get back to life with a renewed sense of health and well being. May the love and strength of those around you provide comfort and encouragement EVERY step of the way !!

~Blue

I had two babies and I guess that really eats through the valves.... Also I'm only 30 and they don't last as long in young people.

Latest posts

Back