Ellie's new baby brother.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Sammy was born today, about an hour before this picture was taken. I am, of course, incredibly prejudiced, but what a beautiful baby boy. Like all of her three children, our daughter, with the help of a midwife, gave birth at home. At her request, I am going to send a few pictures for the midwife to use on her web-site. Ellie sat beside her mommy and held her new brother for over an hour.

View attachment 9012

Attachments

• Ellie and baby Sammy.jpg
    Ellie and baby Sammy.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 117
Wat a beautiful baby and I can remeber when Elle was that size. I know as much as you miss your home in the southwest, being so close to these 3 pieces of your heart ..well 4, must be wonderful.

I know it's silly of me, but I can't believe Ellie is big enough to hold her brother already.

Our daughter had her first baby in the hospital and then decided she wanted to deliver the last two at home. I was, and still am a little nervous about that, but she is very confident. I have to admit that in this particular case everything worked out great. It was wonderful to see the bonding between Ellie and her new brother. In this picture she is holding him within 20 minutes of his being born.

Congratulations!

Ellie and her brother are both gorgeous! How wonderful that she is mature enough to be able to hold her baby brother for that amount of time! I wouldn't trust Skyler at 12.5 years old!

I too have had 3 homebirths (and hope to have another in August). For me, it's the only way to go. I'm sure that your daughter feels the same way.

Love the photo!

Ahhh.....very cool, Dennis! CONGRATULATIONS!

:)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
* post-surgeryPARTY = 5:30p-10:30p, SAT, 02/11/12 | Beef Villa, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"How can anybody be so lucky?" __ John Conlee __ 'Domestic Life'

Congratulations!

Ellie and her brother are both gorgeous! How wonderful that she is mature enough to be able to hold her baby brother for that amount of time! I wouldn't trust Skyler at 12.5 years old!

I too have had 3 homebirths (and hope to have another in August). For me, it's the only way to go. I'm sure that your daughter feels the same way.

Love the photo!

It was a fantastic experience. Plus, after showing the mid-wife several of the pictures I got right after the birth (and getting hearty permission from my daughter) , I am going to be sending some pictures to be placed on the mid-wife's web site.

It was a fantastic experience. Plus, after showing the mid-wife several of the pictures I got right after the birth (and getting hearty permission from my daughter) , I am going to be sending some pictures to be placed on the mid-wife's web site.[/QUOTE]
When done you must provide a link to it

Why is it that a newborn always brings tears of joy to my eyes ........and this pic of the two ....I can hardly see now ...............

Latest posts

Back