DRIVETOPLESS/ Tracy UPDATE

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Friday, January 14, 2011 11:48 AM, ESTTracy Update - Day 2.

Hi All - Our bionic friend is doing really well. Tracy was up and sat in a chair this morning. She will get her tubes out and later today, she will be up and walking. She gets to take a nice stroll around the ICU. She has had some trouble coughing up the anesthesia, they are hoping the walk will help. All in all today is looking very good. Please keep praying and sending good thoughts her way.

~Andrea

Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:37 PM, ESTHi Everyone. Tracy's friend Andrea here with a quick update on her surgery.

The surgery was a success and Tracy is doing well.

Marty and her family are with her at the hospital and will be seeing her soon. They were able to go in for a few minutes earlier, but she was still heavily sedated and not very awake....can't imagine why. :)

I will continue to post updates for Tracy until she is well enough to post herself.

Cheers!
Andrea

GREAT NEWS thanks Andrea

Last edited:
l.NPJhvtSREdZoHrCz.jpg

Friday, January 14, 2011 8:06 PM, EST

You look pretty good girl. I looked like CR@P in my first picture!

I got one of those pillows, too. I wouldn't let anyone sign it 'cause I like it just the way it is. Mine has the hospital logo on the other side.

Maybe we should draw our bionics on them in indelible ink?

Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:41 PM, EST

Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:41 PM, EST

l.ADKbZkwArZmWUygW.jpg

Tracy Update - Day #3

She's Mobile and apparently walking fast....or so Marty says. :) Today, Tracy ate solid food (and said it tasted like cardboard), took two walks and got the rest of the tubes out. She is doing really well and the nurses are all very excited by her progress.

Tracy wanted me to tell all of you that the kind words and prayers mean the world to her. So, please keep posting. She is reading them.

~Andrea

Latest posts

Back