Down to the wire

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes Bryan.Here's to a smooth slide down the other side of the mountain.Prayers on the way.

Bryan,

You are in my thoughts, prayers and all the positive energy I can muster up!!!! You will do fine. Mine will probably be in April....cath is next week. We will both do great....remember positive energy and the power of prayer is what gets us through this. God Bless you!

Jeri

Bryan,

You are in my thoughts, prayers and all the positive energy I can muster up!!!! You will do fine. Mine will probably be in April....cath is next week. We will both do great....remember positive energy and the power of prayer is what gets us through this. God Bless you!

Jeri

Bryan, I know this has been a long fight for you to get to this point. You know what you are facing, so you know it is very doable. Good luck and we'll "see" you on the other side.

Kim

Thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. I am as ready as I will ever be and ready to "git er done". :D

I arrive at the cath lab tomorrow morning at 7:15AM and admitted after the cath is done. I won't find out what time my surgery is on Tuesday until I meet with my surgeon tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping I will be the first case...the earlier it is the less waiting there will be. I will have my mom's laptop with me (I only have a desktop) and I will post as soon as I can type legibly. See you guys on the other side and I will try to get the licence plate of the mac truck this time, although the last time my sister swore I looked like I got hit by a train...lol. She is a RN and she stayed with me in the ICU until I was weaned off of the ventilator and thoroughly doped up on pain meds.

Bryan

Quick update from the hospital...lol. I had my cath this morning and it was a breeze. Good news...no blockages. That's about it from here. Just waiting for tomorrow. It looks like I will be the 7AM case so just have to make it through the rest of the day and it will be done.

Once again...see ya'll on the other side.

Bryan

Bryan - Glad you "aced" the cath. I must not have studied enough for mine -- now planning a single bypass in addition to the valve. Now all there is to do is "work the plan." I think of it as being a passenger on a moving walkway. Once you get on, you are bound to get to the other end, right where you're supposed to be, just about when you should be there. Pave the way for me, friend! I'll be right behind you.

Go Class of 2011!

Latest posts

Back