Day before Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Edmonton

Took my 12 yo boy to school, went to work and finished up some loose ends, lots hugs and hand shakes. Talked to family, did some laundry took the wife for lunch.

Have a friend at work that is getting a kidney transplant March 15th, his sister is giving him one of hers...i gave him an Extra Hug. Pretty un-selfish act...Lucky man.

My surgery has been confirmed for tomorrow, I have to be at the Hospital at 7am and surgery starts @ 11am. My wife and son are taking me there and will update as the day progresses.

May the Gods be Kind.

Jeff from the "Great White North" :wink2:

Best of luck tomorrow Jeff. Most get through this very well and are back on thier feet in no time. Look forward to hearing about your progress the next couple of days.

Jeff best of luck and
hug.gif

It's interesting how poignant even mundane tasks become the day before OHS. These same things will be poignant for you again and soon when you do them again for the first time post OHS.

God speed.

Doug

I hope you are having a good night's sleep tonight. Sounds like you are going in with confidence and that you got everything in order -- especially your heart and soul.

Good luck! Hurry back and join us again.

Best wishes.

Marguerite

So Jeff, the wait is almost over. I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Soon all this will be but a memory. May your surgeon and all his staff be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Best wishes to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back