DaveEM's avr is Wednesday, December 10

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Dave,
I'd like to extend my well wishes for a successful avr and a speedy recovery.
I hope someone will be able to post after your surgery so we'll know all went well.
God bless and Godspeed!

Dave, I hope you have enjoyed this week off and have become calmer each and every day. Many tell of a great sense of calm as they walk through the hospital doors. God Bless and Godspeed!

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for a smooth climb over the 'mountain'. Looking forward to hearing from you on your decent with it all behing you and an uneventful recovery. :cool:

Thank you, All!

Thank you, All!

Yes, I'm right on the cusp (pun intended) of my AVR on Wednesday. Tomorrow at 0600 I report for my heart catheterization, after which I'm meeting with my surgeon to go over everything. So, it's just a matter of time. Thank you to all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, I really need them. I'll have my wife or daughter get on here to post how I'm doing. Thank you, All!

Dave

p.s. Thank you, Mary, for starting the thread with your kind words!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and prayers to you and your family Dave. What a great Christmas present!

good luck dave! just think, you'll be shufflin' down the halls of your hospital with a cute nurse in no time!

All the best we will all be with you in prayers and thoughts:)

Be waiting for those great post surgery posts from your wife

or daughter.....deep breath,and be spanking brand new,soon avr

is done,enjoy those happy meds they offer you.;)

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back