Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....11-26, 27, 28,29....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a dilemma with weighing?. I have doctor scales at home and although they show a directional trend/movement they are way off from my WW weight?Now, I am fully dressed when weighing in at WW and nekkid as a jaybird when I hop on the doctors scales at home (they folks at WW prefer I stay dressed):confused: ? so seeing that I was down three pound this morning at WW I have decided that I will report my WW loss or gain on Saturday mornings?. One less thing to confuse me or to obsess about?.I will still start the thread Thursday morning as usual for those across the pond?.

I have a dilemma with weighing?. I have doctor scales at home and although they show a directional trend/movement they are way off from my WW weight?Now, I am fully dressed when weighing in at WW and nekkid as a jaybird when I hop on the doctors scales at home (they folks at WW prefer I stay dressed):confused: ? so seeing that I was down three pound this morning at WW I have decided that I will report my WW loss or gain on Saturday mornings?. One less thing to confuse me or to obsess about?.I will still start the thread Thursday morning as usual for those across the pond?.

I think I will weigh in on Thursday; maybe Friday, or as a last resort, Saturday!

Two weeks ago at WW I walked into the building and walked over to the scales and there was this lady standing on the scales in only her underpants and bra. She was obviously no longer overweight. She was skinny and bony and probably 50-55 years old. It was not a pretty site. There are no male members in that particular WW group but I agree with Tom, about keeping the clothes on at the meetings.

Two weeks ago at WW I walked into the building and walked over to the scales and there was this lady standing on the scales in only her underpants and bra. She was obviously no longer overweight. She was skinny and bony and probably 50-55 years old. It was not a pretty site. There are no male members in that particular WW group but I agree with Tom, about keeping the clothes on at the meetings.

LOL LOL ... what a nut:D:D:D

I like the way she thinks..........

I like the way she thinks..........

picture.php

Reasons for not posting this week are two-fold; first, I couldn't get online
because my IP address wasn't "configured", also I have gained a pound:mad:
I didn't go crazy for Thanksgiving, its just that I am still eating too many carbs.
I love carbs!! It's a tough break-up.
Hope everyone is doing good-Dina:)

Reasons for not posting this week are two-fold; first, I couldn't get online
because my IP address wasn't "configured", also I have gained a pound:mad:
I didn't go crazy for Thanksgiving, its just that I am still eating too many carbs.
I love carbs!! It's a tough break-up.
Hope everyone is doing good-Dina:)

I understand....carbs are my best friend at times....I just get started and can't stop....as yet, I have found nor substitute:eek:

I understand....carbs are my best friend at times....I just get started and can't stop....as yet, I have found nor substitute:eek:

I love them too, and are my weakness and my comfort food!! I am not posting this week, Cooker, until I see my cardio tomorrow (3-month post op check up) and seek his opinion about my rising lbs:eek: I maybe retaining fluids...I had houseguests ..I was cooking with less than normal amount of salt, but we ate a lot at restaurants...between me and you only:D
(whispering) I am 7-8 lbs more!!! Can't be. I changed the battery in the scale, it did not make any difference:p

I maybe retaining fluids I am 7-8 lbs more!!

Its frustrating to not know if you are water-logged or just plain fat:eek:
If I remember right , you also are hypothyroid(?) like me. This also causes
water retention,and SOB. For a long time my surgeon couldn't distinguish
between worsening cardiac symptoms or hypothyroid...atleast until he saw
my angio and echo.

Dina:)

Its frustrating to not know if you are water-logged or just plain fat:eek:
If I remember right , you also are hypothyroid(?) like me. This also causes
water retention,and SOB. For a long time my surgeon couldn't distinguish
between worsening cardiac symptoms or hypothyroid...atleast until he saw
my angio and echo.

Dina:)

It is very frustrating, Dina. Thanks for sympathizing:D:D "bird of feather, flock together". I am waiting for my TSH results. Will let you know.

Prayer:)

I love them too, and are my weakness and my comfort food!! I am not posting this week, Cooker, until I see my cardio tomorrow (3-month post op check up) and seek his opinion about my rising lbs:eek: I maybe retaining fluids...I had houseguests ..I was cooking with less than normal amount of salt, but we ate a lot at restaurants...between me and you only:D
(whispering) I am 7-8 lbs more!!! Can't be. I changed the battery in the scale, it did not make any difference:p

TheChimp rules faulty equipment:D

Back