Christopher Miller Crawford December 24, 1942 to September 21, 2007

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry to hear about Chris. I always felt a special kinship to him since we both shared the same cardio. Plus, Brian and my son were very close friends in high school. Please accept my condolences on his passing.

Oh my.

Very sorry to read this news.

Thoughts/prayers coming to Chris' family and friends....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Oh. . . this is what happens when I leave town for a few days.

I'm greatly saddened to hear of Chris' passing, for a couple of reasons.

First, I enjoyed his banter. He was active here during my early days, and really helped to reduce my anxiety over what is to come when I have my valve replaced.

Second, I still react more strongly when a friend has cancer, as I'm still hurting from my mom's short battle with that monster.

So long, friend. We'll get into some trouble on the other side. . .

I was shocked to read this -

I was shocked to read this -

so unexpected - I didn't know he was ill. Yes, peace on your journey Chris - and peace and blessings to your family who remain behind.

Christina L

I'm so sad............

I'm so sad............

:( to read this news. Chris will be missed very much. May his light shine on. Hugs. Janet

Oh, my. I'm very sad to read this news. Looking at the photo that was attached brought back warm memories of his posts. I pray he is comfortable now and that his family and friends can find peace. God bless you, Chris.

Oh No....

Oh No....

I can't believe I didn't see this.....there has just been way too many tragedies this past year. My prayers and sympathies. Harrybaby:( :(

Thanks

Thanks

Ross, Thanks for letting us know about Chris Crawford's passing. It has been longer than I thought since I've crossed threads with Chris. For one dealing with such challenges, he was a remarkably humorous and positive presence here. My thanks go out to him for all he contributed to us. Brian

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak;
sometimes it means that you are strong
enough to let go."
-- Anonymous

this was beneath Chris' posts.

I always missed him. He had so much to contribute. I am so glad we got the opportunity to know him. How did we not know he had cancer. Bless him.

I haven't checked this forum for awhile and I'm saddened to read that Chris has passed away. He was the first person that responded to my first post ever on this forum. I appreciated his no nonsense approach on the forum, yet he had a great sense of humor. I missed him when he stopped posting regularly, but now that I know the battle he was fighting I can understand why.

I will miss you Chris...and thank you for the warm welcome you gave me when I first joined here. :(

"Farmer Chris"

"Farmer Chris"

I just today read this thread and am so saddened to learn that Chris has passed away. I knew of his situation and he was so brave. He wanted to see a grandchild born in January and he did.. He was a true gentleman and a gentle man who loved his family. We kidded and I always called him "Farmer Chris" and would ask that he take his cap off. Course, he never did and could even kid about the chemo. He participated in a cancer clinical drug trial and left a legacy of wanting to help others.

He will be missed..

Rossman

Thanks for the post about Chris. I'm so sorry to read it, though.....he really was a good guy. Please send our sincere sympathy to his family.

Evelyn

Chris' Soul

Chris' Soul

I was very sorry to read that Chris had passed. We bonded on our mutual roots in Indiana, and he really quieted my anxiety when I was first being diagnosed in 2003 or so.

His family should know how much his soul touched our community; he was generous with his time and advice.

Chris, see you on the other side.

With love,

Late

Late

This is my late acknowledgement about Chris because I just rejoined vr.com after several years. Chris and I joined right about the same time (we had our surgery right about the same time) and like so many here considered him a friend. Nothing I can say except I'll look forward to his gentle sense of humor some day again.

Paul

We've lost a really great guy.

We've lost a really great guy.

I haven?t visited the forum much for a while and only read today of our dear friend, Chris. I?m so sorry to hear of his passing.

My heart goes out to his family.

Latest posts

Back