Can I have cheese with my whine?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, so sorry to read of lyn's work woes (and everyone else's for that matter). Why is it that some people have every thing lumped on them and others seem to breeze through life.

I've just polished off a big plate of cheese in your honor

Mary

I always feel so guilty responding to these threads. I feel as if my words to all of you who are suffering are so insufficient. My husband and I are one of the fortunate ones who have not yet run into any employment issues or money problems since our economy has been turned upside down. Ross and everyone else having a hard time right now, I really feel for all of you and can't imagine how I would handle that at this time.

We have several friends who have been unemployed now for almost two years. It is very hard to know what to say to them. I know they get tired of everyone asking if they have had any "luck" yet. We also used to spend time with these couples going out to nice dinners. Now, I feel uncomfortable asking them out because I don't know if they can afford it and don't want to put them in a weird position. My husband and I would be more than happy to foot the bill just to be able to enjoy their company again, but that too would be awkward because I know they wouldn't let us do it.

Kim

Good luck finding the ammunition or affording it. Huge run on handgun ammo & a lot of places are simply out. A box of .38 specials that I use to get for $9.00 is now selling for almost $50.

I know your post was a joke but couldn't help but to point this out.

Believe me, I know. I'm rather ticked about it too. Same story from every ammo manufacterer, just like a blanket script, "We are running 24/7 and cannot keep up with demand." I call shens on that one!

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is no need to feel sorry or anything else. Nearly all of us are affected and those that aren't, may well be before it's all over. It's just the way the world is right now.

Since I can't change the circumstances, I can have a cheese party instead. Of course, If I could get ammunition, we'd have target practice, but seems the powers that be, don't want us to have any ammo, so it's cheese party instead.

My cousin headed to New Orleans yesterday he is with a couple of friends going there to do some shooting. However, he has been loading his own since the 70s.

My cousin headed to New Orleans yesterday he is with a couple of friends going there to do some shooting. However, he has been loading his own since the 70s.

This is the only way anyone has ammo right now. Reloaded. It's disturbing.

I used to have a hand loader for shotgun shells, but decided I'd never need it after I got married. Stupid, stupid move.

Update.......May 11, 2009........Took Ross out to eat today. He had vultures hovering around him. He got his Feta fix today.........

Update.......May 11, 2009........Took Ross out to eat today. He had vultures hovering around him. He got his Feta fix today.........

I love Feta! I hope you both ate something delicious for dessert. :)

Latest posts

Back