Can I have cheese with my whine?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross, the correct order of procedure is:

1) Get Ross hot and bothered
2) Cuff Ross to a fence
3) Take pics of Ross
4) Leave and go for an Ice Cream
5) Call the cops for "Back up".

You can forget #5. Your cop is cuffed to the fence. :cool:

My dream come true.........a cop in cuffs. :)

Well not actually. Even though my certification says it doesn't expire, I'd have to go back and take, I think it's 500 hours now, of training and get recertified. Back in the day, the day of the six guns, you knew everything in 130 hours.

Well excuse me, wrong again:As of November 1, 2007, the required number of hours for successful completion of peace officer basic training is 582.

With that being said, cuffs are still cuffs. Wanna play?

Sure, I'm game. Half a cop is just as good I suppose.....Show me your big gun.

I can't. Andy won't give me any ammo.

barney.jpg

We don't need ammo. Although I told hubby the other night that if the freakin neighbour didn't knock it off with the ATV on Mother's Day, that I was gonna Paint Ball his wife's laundry out on the line.

We don't need ammo. Although I told hubby the other night that if the freakin neighbour didn't knock it off with the ATV on Mother's Day, that I was gonna Paint Ball his wife's laundry out on the line.

Paintball! I'll be right over. What color paint balls should we use? I usually play the sniper myself. The last time I was out nobody got me till we were getting back in the cars. :cool:

I figure that RED would be a good colour to splatter all over her white towels and bed sheets. LOL LOL
What the heck, bring any colour!
We had a teen down the road who had paintball equipment, but he got shipped away.
I wonder what his Mom did with the gear.....Hmmmm.

Latest posts

Back