Can anyone relate?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still laughing at Ottawagal's hospital story......I did the same thing.
Not having any experience with daily meds, and feeling totally barfy, I took pills by level of importance. Coumadin and poo pill got priority. ;) My nurse got so mad at me when she found the untaken pain pills. Then when I skipped the Zantac, I paid the price with a nasty stomach ache.

that is crazy! i am on the metoprolol twice a day and aspirin once a day. then of course i take motrin and vicodin for the pain.

Jackie, no coumadin for next couple of months, how did you manage that?

Sheeesh, here I thought i had a bunch of really nice new friends and I find out they are all drug addicts...what a disappointment (grin)....my mom would not approve

Least i haven't seen anyone pipe up yet on the medicinal and pain qualities of marijuana, nor does anyone have it in their list, just hardcore drugs...what a group (grin)

I was thinking about everyone's donut hole as i was reading their posts. I hit the donut hole in May, mainly because one drug I take....called Cellcept, retails out for about $1400 a month.. but don't forget.....as we get to that point, Uncle Sam will be sending us a $250 check .....lol....better than a sharp stick in the eye I guess......I was curious how many folks out there are on SSDI due to their Heart troubles or other medical problems......hang in there everyone.....Michael

Wow, Andy, that's a lot of meds. I had none before I went in, and I came out with only 2, so I am so lucky! All I have is aspirin and a few little "crumbs" of the metroprolol 2x a day. (I divide one into 4 and just take a quarter 2x) So, I'm pretty much drug free!

But I'm starting back up on all my supplements....my omega 3 fish oil, Vitamins B, C and D, Cayenne caps, hawthorne caps and Dan Shen. So that's a big bunch of those!!

Here I was about to post my long list of meds and then I read Ross's. Should have known he'd top us all!

I've been on meds for as long as I can remember, though. Been taking dig since I was 6 or 7, I think. The list keeps getting longer, sadly. Right now my meds consist of:

Coumadin (2 pills)
Digoxin (1.5 pills)
Lasix (1 pill 2 x daily)
Enalapril (2 pills 2 x daily)
Tikosyn (4 pills 2 x daily)
Toprol (1 pill)
Spiranolactone (1 pill)
BCP (1 pill)
Baby Asprin (1 pill)
Vit C (1 pill)

Sadly, I will never be drug free. :frown2:

Latest posts