Bubba update?for those that still care!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy, it sure doesn't pay to be a stranger around this place. I've peeked in several times but for one reason or the other didn't take the time to post.

As impossible as it is, I'll try to catch up.

Al, even though you posted your reply in the year 2000, I've made a note to ask my Cardio about Sotalol during my next visit. BTW, as he and Dr McGiffin are close friends I told him about Dr McGiffin starting to use the OnX valve. He said studies have shown promise for this valve. He also said St Jude is testing some modifications to their design.

Ross, I have no doubt that Bonnie Gal has whispered in His ear to support many of our prayer request. I wish she was still here to post her advice and comfort but I know she is in a much better place now. Of course, even God can't ignore Bonnie when she speaks.

Thanks again for all the well-wishes and continue to mention me in your prayers----I'm not outta these woods just yet.

May God Bless,

Danny

Ain't it great?!!!! :p

So good to hear from you Danny & you sound so upbeat & happy! I wish you continued success with the new meds!

Take care now & don't be a stranger! :)

Ross, I have no doubt that Bonnie Gal has whispered in His ear to support many of our prayer request. I wish she was still here to post her advice and comfort but I know she is in a much better place now. Of course, even God can't ignore Bonnie when she speaks.

Somehow, I see God holding his head and saying, "Oh no, her comes that lady with the canned possum again. Is that all there is to eat?" :)

Hey Danny!:)
Peg have her class reunion yet?;) Figure that's why you can't get on the old puter.:rolleyes:
Quit messing around and get back here!

Hey Danny!:)
Peg have her class reunion yet?;) Figure that's why you can't get on the old puter.:rolleyes:
Quit messing around and get back here!

THIS WEEK-END!

THIS WEEK-END!!!!!!!

Things start tonight with a final (non-working) get together for the workers. A lunch tomorrow (Friday) followed by a meet and greet that night.

The reunion is Saturday at the new National Infantry Museum (http://www.nationalinfantrymuseum.com/). They have all floors that night, with a big band and catered food and drinks. At last count 450 plus were attending (1968-69-70).

Unfortunately, they started what has turned out to be a very active web forum and Peggy has met up with old friends and made plenty of new ones so I'll still have to take a number to get on at home. At least we finally are off the Snail Mail Land Line hook-up.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

Danny darling.....get your own computer. Really, it's a marriage saver. ;) :)

We've got a Desktop and Laptop but only one Verizon connection. We would have to buy another USB Wireless Connector and pay another $60.00 a month. I've looked into setting up a Wi-Fi but-----------.

As long as I am still able to log on from work (looking over shoulder!!!!:eek::eek:) I should be OK.

Danny :)

Latest posts

Back