AVR Surgery Nov. 21st

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyjames

Having my AVR surgery Nov 21st, please keep me prayer, I will finally be on the road to recovery, Praise GOD. Have a great Weekend everyone.

Prayers coming your way JJ, be sure to let us know how recovery is going for you ASAP. Remember for you this whole thing will seem to be over in minutes, then comes the ice chips and a slow awakening .

Sending you well wishes. See you on the other side of the mountain. Oh yea, don't worry about getting the license number of the truck that you will feel hit you. No one has been able to yet. I think that it hits us in stealth mode so we can't see it. God Bless You :)

Good Luck! Follow doctors orders and be DETERMINED to get up and get going as soon as allowed. Won't feel like it but it helps.

Good luckJimmyjames. Like may other here on the forum, the wait before was the worst for me. Now that I'm on the other side (just abut five weeks post op), it's been getting nothing but better every day!

I'd like to add my best wishes for a sucessful surgery and smooth recovery.

Dan

You will be in my prayers. I am five weeks out from surgery and feel great. Praise GOD.

Latest posts

Back