Aussiegal/Tonia's Released Soon To Be With Us!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that you are at least reading these posts.:) I know, I could have never typed anything for a few weeks.:p But, you know our prayers are still with you..keep on doing good. bonnie

C'mon Ross, you backed the wrong horse if you thought for 1 minute Tonia would give up. She's tough as old boots and now looks as though she'll be wearing them for a long time yet.
Today she was whingeing about the long scar on her leg{ the bypass vein one} I told her I'd rather see that than face the alternative.
She looks/feels better all the time which is so good. She has her laptop but no connection in hospital it seems cos she's breaking her neck to talk to everyone. Only a couple more days. Her surgeon flew out today -- to USA I think--to present his paper. reckon she might get a mention?? I think he'll squeeze it in somewhere. He is quite chuffed with her.
Thank you so much for your support/love/prayers and good wishes. Little bit of relax time now before she hits the airways. Look out....
Love Noelene
XXzzXX

Thanks Noelene. I think you're both as tough as boots!!! Really, really REALLY looking forward to hearing from the cowgirl herself, but totally understand the predicament. In a way, it's good that she takes the time just on herself to get stronger. She'll have plenty of time recuperating to fill us in on what she does and doesnt' remember!!

Warm hugs to you all!

:D Marguerite

I think we now know where Ton gets her spunky personality!:D

Can't wait to hear from you Ton!

We`ll be waiting!

We`ll be waiting!

Hi Tonia, nice to see you`ve been making such good progress! Today`s the big day but the only thing that`s kind of spoiling things for Ernie is the rain. A few hours from now people will start arriving so everyone`s been quite busy with all the things for the party, me included!! Bruna and Sebastian are getting along very well but they are both also quite good at bickering!! LOL!! I`ve even told her that now she knows what it would`ve been like if she`d had a big brother!! LOL!! Anyway, hope you`re able to chat soon!
Love,
Debora

She's here........

At my place but that is home for a while. She reckons anywhere is better than hospital, but it was certainly the right place for her, these past 11 days. She looks good and feels good except she's tired from sitting for 25 mins while I drove home, down the Freeway. She scoffed a coffee and retired to bed. But I expect she'll want to drag out her computer later on and catch up.
Thank you for everything.
Keep up the good work,
Love Noelene

This is great

This is great

Noelene thanks for the update and thanks Ross for passing it on. I am very relieved that Tonia is now at her mums place. I look forward to reading her first post in the near future. There is nothing like getting out of hospital and sleeping in a real bed as apposed to the back breakers they call beds in hospital also it is nice and quite at home as opposed to the continual circus that is the hospital. :)

All right! Great to hear that she is at your place.

Looking forward to seeing her post also.

now THAT is what I cal progress!!!! --- home, home, home at last.

I bet she is going to sleep the clock around, so don't go looking for a post in the next few hours.

Great news.
Looking forward to hearing from Ton.
Thank you, Noelene and Ross, for keeping us updated.

Hey Noelene,
Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I am sure Ton is very glad to be at home at your place.:) She is in good hands now and I hope her recovery goes GREAT!
Now that you are part of the family I hope you stay around with us.;)
Looking forward to hearing from Ton.:D
Take Care and Thanks again.

Thank you for the update.

Thank you for the update.

I am SO happy to hear that you are home. I know what you mean, I was in the hospital for 12 days and was happy to get home too:to eat some food I was used to eating, to sleep when I felt like it without blood draws,to take a real shower.
There is no place like home. Now rest, breathe, eat, and walk.Can't wait for you to post.

Wonderful, wonderful. Hope you both get the rest and relief that you need. Take is easy. Don't let her push herself and don't you get overexhausted either!! Fantasitc!

Marguerite

This is the news I've been waiting to hear! What a wonderful way to start the morning! Thanks so much Noelene for keeping us informed, and Ton, take it easy!

Latest posts

Back