Aussiegal/Tonia's Released Soon To Be With Us!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read the fantastic update. Sounds like real progress going to be made each and every day now. Won't be long and we'll hear first hand about what she remembers. (that ought to be interesting)
Glad you are on the mend Tonia!:)

That's more like it!! Wonderful news. I could actually feel her smile as if it were in the room here with me!!! I've just come from those smiles. I know what they are!! Oh, I'm so glad. Hooray, hooray!!

I just woke up from a good long nap and was feeling mopey about my own sluggishness.....this news has just burst my bubble and I am overjoyed!!

Thanks, Tonia.....for having the gumption and love of life to push your way through this. Don't let go now.......the ride's not over yet.......but soon you'll be smashing in the waves with your boys again.

WE DID IT!!!

Love and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marguerite

Great news..and seeing your boys..will make you feel much better:) Keep the good news coming..Bonnie

Hooray Tonia!!!! So happy for you! Hopefully you are over the worst of it. Best wishes to you! --Janea

Way To Go Gal!!!!!!!

Way To Go Gal!!!!!!!

Well,

You might have taken a few tumbles:eek: :eek: :eek: getting down this side of the mountain but you are almost there.:D :D :D :D We each get down that mountain in our own way.

Prayers and good thoughts continue your way.

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p

May God Bless,

Danny:)

At Last

At Last

I have been away for a couple of days so it is with much relief that I read of Tonia's improving condition. I am so pleased that she is on the mend and I look forward to the next update with further news of improvement. :)

That is what I call......

That is what I call......

...GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I hope that the improvement takes a steady curve UP. I will check again tomorrow.

Glad to hear the great news! Looking forward to your first post-op post, Tonia. Hang in there.

I am breathing a sigh of relief. So happy to hear things are going better. I know it will be so much easier on all of the family when she is out of the ICU. You are so many hours ahead of us that she may already be moved. I hope so. I can imagine how happy she will be to see the boys. I vivdly remember my kids (older than her by a lot) standing by the bedrail looking down at me.
Will look for an update tomorrow.

Oh Happy Day!

Oh Happy Day!

Noelene, Thank you so much for keeping us posted! A big hug to you! I will sleep better tonight. All the best to you all, Brian:)

Hi Tonia !!!

Hi Tonia !!!

Hi there girl !!!
So glad to hear how you are improving !! :) :)
Well we are waiting for the third stooge to chat !! How are you doing ?Debora arrived and we are waititng to chat with you, so hurry up and get better soon !!
I took Debora to the beach to show her the Tasman Sea and we decided that the bus to Perth wouldnt be leaving yet !!!! LOL LOL :D :D :D
Anyway we both send you lots of love and best wishes.
Debora and Wendy and families
xxxxxx

Danny, your picture is a perfect story. Bet every one of us, including Ton, can pick ourselves out. I'm not the one with feet straight up in the air. Which one are you?

Good, Aussie Girl. We're right here rootin you on.

Tonia I'm so glad you are feeling a lot better and are barking orders at the nurses that is super! Keep it up girl!!

See, I knew I was right to check in tonight!
Great news, keep up the good work Tonia :D :D :D

Tonia - great news that things are improving!
Having also spent a few days in ICU/HDU after my valve, my heart also goes out to those close to you. As the patient you sort of drift along and things happen around you - for loved ones it's much more stressful.
Next time my wife and I are in Fremantle we must arrange a mini-reunion!
Hope to see you back here soon:D

Ah, just the mention of Freemantle. I so much wanted to be there back in '87 when Dennis brought the cup back home! But what a neat venue that was. And the glorious 12 meters. I taped every minute of it. Those days are long gone now.

Glad to hear the good news!

Glad to hear the good news!

I hope things continue to go well for Tonia!

Kristi
mitral repair 11/30/05

Back