Approved for monitor!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLLEEN S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yeah, I'm so happy I'm getting a monitor finally. It is supposed to be on its way...ended up QAS with involvement of Edge Medical, to get Coaguchek XS with 20% copay and the rest covered by insurance. Soon will be needing help (probably) with the monitor and will need you guys again. Thanks for listening to my rants.

Hooray, Hooray it's a Collie Collie Day.

Congratulations Colleen

can't find the Happy Dance, so I hope this will do.

Last edited:
I adore mine it is just freedom to me, also order the chart Ross has the web page. I got mine the other day and I love it also! I got so tired of waiting for my appointments and wanting to know what it was in between! It is just lovely, I went through a bunch of test strips but I got it now!

Got a call from QAS...they called to tell me they are looking for someone in my area to train me on the machine. I will wind up with the nurse from the coumadin clinic I used to go to...I dont go there anymore because they didnt advocate self testing. Wouldnt that be a kick in the head....for them?

Colleen, QAS sent a nurse from Little Rock (60 miles) to deliver my meter and the training. She works in a Cardiologist clinic, said she tested around 20 people a day. She also said she had trained several people in this area for QAS.
She watched me do a test while passing on helpful suggestions. I had watched the training online so I pretty well knew what to do. She stressed getting a nice large hanging drop of blood.
Good luck!

YAHOO.....welcome to the freedom and luxury,id be dead without mine;):p

zipper2(DEB)

Hmmm... when I got mine from QAS, they just did the training on the phone, and then made me take it to my doctors office to demonstrate that I knew how to use it, and had me get the doctor to sign off. Glad to see things have changed.

Back