American Idol

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Adam is the most talented, but Danny is just about as good. This season so many of the contestants have been so talented -- it's difficult to imagine how they can be as good or better next year.

I think the new judge has added a lot too -- her criticisms are always constructive.

My gut feeling is that it is going to be between Danny & Adam with Adam coming up as the winner.

I like them both & it's obvious that they are both deserving so it's gonna be a tough one!

As far as vocals go Adam has it hands down but I like Danny too. They are all very good or they wouldn't have made it this far. Danny is more down to earth. Adam is a little off the wall but that's what sells.

Adam is the winner - even if he IS kinda weird. handsome, too. I think they are using entertainers who already have a lot of public exposure (i.e. Adam's been on Broadway) and imho, I don't really think that's quite right for other contestants.

as for 'Stars', my opinion remains the same.

I like Adam, gay or not, as a performer. I also in my heart, root for Danny, and Allison is very good also. Matt amazes occaisionally but has suffered from bad song choices. Anoop is ok but generic. Chris is ok, but not an 'idol' winner in my opinion.

I like Adam, gay or not, as a performer. I also in my heart, root for Danny, and Allison is very good also. Matt amazes occaisionally but has suffered from bad song choices. Anoop is ok but generic. Chris is ok, but not an 'idol' winner in my opinion.

....and Lil will hopefully make a comeback this week. :D

I didn't know he was gay! :rolleyes: Oh well, whatever --- still rooting for him or Danny!

Adam is by far the most talented, best ranged singer on the show. Bizarre at times, but a very talented person. I don't think Matt was worth the save....jmho

Evelyn

I always vote for the people who are most likely to make an album that I would want to buy. This year that would be Matt or Chris.

As for Allison, I haven't liked her the past few weeks, and the week before, I don't care what anyone else says -- I do not want to hear a sixteen-year-old sing about breakup sex.

I am still loving Adam!!!!! I don't think Allison deserved to be in the bottom 2 this week, she has a great voice. She could use a little help in the style department, though, I don't especially care for some of the outfits she comes ou in!

I was sad to see them waste the save on Matt. I was yelling at the TV.

You weren't the only one yelling at the TV that week. It was a bit infuriating that they used it ... especially with Simon saying he had no chance to win. Then why the heck use the save???

*sighs*

I would've been a bit pleased if one of the top ones had been voted off the next week ... to serve the judges right. But, that didn't happen....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You know J.R. is making deals" ... Hank Williams Jr ... 'This Ain't Dallas'

Latest posts

Back