A smile for the day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Read before watching video

To brighten your day... This is a real video from a French documentary

about Africa.

You won't understand a word, but the video's a hoot.

There are trees that grow in Africa which, once a year, produce very

juicy fruits that contain a large percentage of alcohol. Because there

is a shortage of water, as soon as the fruits are ripe, animals come

there for protection from the heat.

What happens next, you can watch for yourselves.

Looks to me like members of the VR anticoagulation forum!

Too funny Ross. Yes, I'm familiar with Amarula - a nice cream liqueur made from the Marula tree fruit. Got introduced to it on South African Airways back in the late 1980's. You can find it here now, so give it a whirl..:D

That is pretty darn hilarious!!!! Silly animals! Wonder what the hangover is like.... that elephant must have had a doozie!

If someone would translate the french and subtitle it for us that would be awesome.

Thanks for sharing, Ross. Great laugh to start my day!!

Marguerite

Well I figure I can post one on drinking, but I think Hank would have a problem if I posted one on sex. :D

I can try to translate for y'all.It is not really word for word but here you go...

There is but one funny thing in life - the orgy that happens when the fruits of the Marula trees are ripe.

At the beginning of the season, the fruits are hard to obtain and maybe have a very strong taste.

At the end of a few weeks, the fruits are ripe and fall to the ground. All the animal come to graze(?????).

And the very rotten fruits release the vapors of alcohol in their stomachs that go up to their heads.

....... And night falls.

PARTY ANIMALS!!......we are Ross:D

This is funny,but come to think of it i really felt this way right after my
OHS :cool:

zipper2(DEB)

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the laugh. That was hilarious! I'll have to let my husband have a look.

This made my day, Ross (needless to say, my day wasn't all that exciting). Reminds me of the grackles in my back yard after they've had a go at my chinaberry tree.

Seems to me there was actually a bit of sex in there, too, come to think of it.

Latest posts

Back