A little contest.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
As some know, I make cards from some of my pictures. To me this image might be of interest as a kind of "condolence card". I generally have either a brief writing (no more than 3 words) on the outside of the card (directly under the image), and/or a sentence or two inside the card.

Usually something comes to me right away, but so far I don't have what I want. If anybody wants to try, I would welcome some suggestions. If I get something I can use, I will be glad to send a card that incorporates your suggestions.

Here is the image:

1 "May light shine"

or

2 "Words can't express"

3 "Our darkest hour"

or

4 "It's darkest before the dawn"

John

Beautiful photo Dennis....as always! :)

To me this photo depicts serene peace right before sunrise, so I guess my phrase would be:

"may light overcome the darkness".....

These suggestions are very good. I will leave this open to through the 5th. And I already know there is more than 1 winner here!

When I got on the computer early this morning I discovered a coupon to snapfish offering 50 pictures (4 by 6) for a penny apiece. I got fifty additional copies of this picture because I am very enthusiastic about how it will be received.

I am very enthusiastic about how it will be received.

...as well you should be, Dennis. That is an AWESOME picture.....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Life throws you curves, but you learn to swerve" ... Rascal Flatts ... 'These Days'

Gee Dennis you got some really good ones here.
You can always mix and match the suggestions to make the perfect "condolence card".

Good Luck and thanks for involving us.

Latest posts

Back