8 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see now, two OHS that nearly killed me, one major GI bleed event,multiple bouts of pneumonia, 4 severely infected teeth...I think I've used up all but one life out of nine. Anyone know where I can get refills?

Lets see now, two OHS that nearly killed me, one major GI bleed event,multiple bouts of pneumonia, 4 severely infected teeth...I think I've used up all but one life out of nine. Anyone know where I can get refills?

I'm not sure, but when you find out where please let me know so I can pass it on to Justin.

8 years ago, today was the beginning of a nightmare that lasted until September 20th. I can't believe that I'm still alive and still here to talk about it. Not something I care to remember, though it never leaves my mind.

Ross thank you for your perosnal support and assistance and everthing you do on the forum, as said by so many others, your selfless dedication has been so meaningful to me and so many of us.

Cannot imagine your 60 days of hell, from now till September, it by far exceeded my entire recovery and it seems so long ago that I had OHS. We remember the tough days and easily forget the smoother days and you had way too many tough days, not a fair shake.

Glad you are still there and amongst the living, chin up in appreciation of the not so bad days, you may be having.

Gil

Ross you are such a sweetheart and I have been so proud to get to know you from the forum. We are both survivors and we're are going to be around for a long time my friend. Hang in there and God Bless! ! Love ya!

Latest posts

Back