8 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

8 years ago, today was the beginning of a nightmare that lasted until September 20th. I can't believe that I'm still alive and still here to talk about it. Not something I care to remember, though it never leaves my mind.

I remember that terrible time. Just shows you how badly the human body wants to repair itself and stay alive. Maybe you should let the newbies know what happened to you.

I remember that terrible time. Just shows you how badly the human body wants to repair itself and stay alive. Maybe you should let the newbies know what happened to you.

I've told the story so many times that people are sick of hearing it. I figure if they're interested, they can search the archives.

So happy to have you around too my friend!

It is amazing how much punishment our bodies can take & just when we think we're finished & cannot possiblily take much more, our body somehow manages to heal itself.....God is good! :)

Echoing Kathi - thanks for all you do around here!!! This place affects peoples lives in very profound ways, and you have a HUGE part to play in that. You should be very proud of what you've done here! Even though sometimes controversial, you always tell it like it is and that's much appreciated by many. That's what makes this place so special - getting input from so many that have gone through it, then making your own decisions. Here's to you Ross! Oh, and 'happy' 8, even though you said you don't like to remember it. As my buddy always says when I complain about having another birthday - it's better than the alternative!

Happy eight year anniversary Ross!! Much appreciate everything you do, and look forward to your posts. Especially the humorous ones! For everything you have been through, I find it quiet amazing that you have such a terrific sense of humor! In spite of everything that has happened to you, I sincerely believe God has been good to you!

Keep on keeping on!

Happy 8th, Ross. I'm still a newbie and haven't checked the archives, but I'm very glad you're still around. You have been a tremendous help to me. Just remember that you made it through all that for a reason and I suspect the reason is all of us. Thanks.

ΡΟΣΣ, ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΒΑΘΗ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΡΔΙΑΣ ΜΟΥ ΣΟΥ ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΜΕ ΥΓΕΙΑ.
Surely this wish is something different than the usual ones. A Greek/English dictionary is absolutely necessary for you.
ΠΕΤΡΟΣ

Latest posts

Back