8 months

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Edmonton

Doing well, working in Denmark now. I have been here 6 weeks now and should be coming home soon. Have not told anyone here about my surgery yet for fear of there reaction. Its a new adventure for me and I will see where it leads.

Wish my family was here with me but my room is to small anyway and it is very expensive. I skype and send them post cards for now, maybe see if they value me enough in the summer and move me here.

I will be going on the Frac Boat in February and plow through the North Sea and explore my Viking past. My Grandfather was born in Esbjerg, Denmark and imigrated to Canada in 1906 with everyone form my fathers side, there is no Beck relatives left here. I am staying in a hotel 3 blocks from the house they lived in before they moved.

I am getting better at self testing and have poked almost every finger to get just the right drop of blood. It takes concentration to make it just right.

Okay Jeff, spill the beans......what surgery?

Jeff your funny. Try using the side of your baby finger after you massage it for a bit.

Good to hear from you.

I envy your new life of adventure, enjoy every second of it. My trip to Europe was in 1984, such a long time ago....

Regarding your finger poke: try soaking your fingers in some warm water for a few minutes, dry with a clean towel,
and then give a good poke with the lancer on a higher setting.
Stay well :)

A combination of Freddie's side of the finger and Bina's warm water works very well......never in a cold finger ........eight months eh .......another month and you could have an off spring !!!!

Visual stimulation helps to increase blood pressure and therefore blood flow

11.jpg

ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP !!!!!!!!

Hi, Jeff!

It is always great to hear that another of us is "getting on with life." It helps the new folks accept the fact that for most of us, life after surgery is whatever we want to make of it.

On a more personal level, I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Latest posts

Back