6th and last

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebbyA

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
...for this little piggy valve. Bear with me if you've read my other posts about upcoming re-do, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to use that title. I'm getting a new valve next Friday and restarting the anniversary clock.

...for this little piggy valve. Bear with me if you've read my other posts about upcoming re-do, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to use that title. I'm getting a new valve next Friday and restarting the anniversary clock.

Debby,
I will thinking of you and sending the most positive thoughts and best wishes on Friday! Hopefully someone will be updating us on your progress. :)
Godspeed...

Hey, Good luck. While this piggy valve only lasted 6 years, I am sure it brought you nice worry-free satisfaction with life. I hope redo goes smoother than the original and that its the last one you ever have to go through. Do not worry coumadin is easy (and with proper Vit. K. dozing, you can eat plenty of veggies), we will all support ya through it.

I know it is a little bittersweet, especially being so close to your REDO. Along with everyone else I will keep good thoughts for you w/ surgery and hope it is an easier time of it, since you know somewhat what to expect and are in such good shape going into it.

Back