5 Years!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

Five years ago today I had my tricuspid valve replace with an oinker at 45. I had my check-up yesterday and all they could say about my valve was that it looked beautiful! No signs of calcification or stenosis, there is a mild leak, but that has been there from the start and has more to do with my anatomy than an issue with the valve. They said it was really good that at 5 years out, there is no sign of deterioration of this valve! Yipee! I still have a rhythm issue that I got yet another 30 day event monitor to try and track it down, but again, that has everything to do with my congenital heart disease and not the valve replacement itself.

Overall, five years out, life is great!

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary, my friend!

I wish you continued good health and I pray that you get nothing but good reports from your doctors at the Mayo!

Stay well and keep on traveling to far away and exciting places!!! :)

Wonderful news, KFay! Isn't it reassuring to get a nice report like that. Wishing you many, many more great years of 'oinking'...from a 'mooer'. :)

My moo-moo valve wants to say "oink! oink!" in greeting to your porcine valve but can only say "moo-moo!" to you because it can't say "oink! oink!" as it's a moo-moo valve. :smile2:

Latest posts

Back