3rd Year Valve Anniversary Today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terodac

I feel so blessed today, it has been three years and I am doing great! Thanks to this wonderful web page and my doctors! I can't believe that it has been three years,:) today I gave my valve a name after one of my grandmothers! so when I think she is acting up I can just talk to her! LOL! Named her after one of my strong, loving and bossy loves of my life! God is Good and Thank all of you for your wonderful advise for three years! No telling how I could have dealt with all of this without others that have walked this walk, you feel so alone when you are dealing with it. Thanks Again!

Congrats!! I'm only 2 years and 10 1/2 months away from my 3rd anniversary too!:)

Some days I never think about it, but then again I never forget it! Once you have walked this walk it is always in the back of your mind. I guess you just get more use to the fact you have it and have dealt with it this far and are doing fine. Just part of our lives and bodies now! :) Could be I do not dwell on it as much as I did at first!

Congratulations on your 3rd year. What a great milestone. We are the most blessed people. :) I guess you could call me and old ticker. I hardly think about mine alot to busy, and you get use to it in some ways. Just glad to be alive and ticking!! :)

Latest posts

Back