2 Years and I forgot !!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindFaith

September 23rd came and went and I completely forgot that it was my 2 year anniversary. I think that says alot about how I have been feeling... getting old, but pretty dam healthy. and happy about it. :

Have not been back to the site for a while mostly because I have had no issues at all.

Should ever be any talk of a reunion in the Boston area, let me know - I'd love to meet up with local folks.

Congratulations and many healthy returns :smile2:

Your post just reminded me...the 3rd of September was my third anniversay! My brain completely forgot about it.

My husband is going around 23rd of September to Boston and I am not sure if I wanted to accompany him, as he will be busy all days! Let me know too, if there will be a reunion. I am not local either :D

I just wanted to wish you well. My anniversary was the day before yours and we have similar valves so I have a pretty good idea how you are feeling now. A couple of years ago I didn't think I would ever look in the mirror and not see my scar. Now it is faded and familiar so I rarely notice it; our lives move on.

Best wishes.

Larry

Mine was September 13, 2001. Had been let go from my job and trying to keep busy and it went past me. Glad you remebered yours also. We can get so busy with other things and get sidetracked. Have a great weekend and hugs for today.

It is great to hear you are feeling so good that you forgot about the date. Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Latest posts

Back