1 year today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I am sitting here drinking my morning coffee thinking to myself how lucky I am to be here. Such a huge journey I have faced which just makes me that much more grateful for life. Just got to say, I couldn't have faced it without the courage all of you gave me. Thank you to all of you that calmed my fears, and coached me through the rough times. I am blessed! :D

Penny it is so good to see you after such a bumpy start ........gotta say that you scared me with the infection talk but so glad to hear that you are having your coffee (
smiley2582.gif
won't say what is in it will we
dancin.gif
) I was just about to call a sternectomy patient in BC but thought it was still a bit early and turned to VR ....glad I did ....HAVE A GREAT VALVERSARY

hug.gif

Congratulations Penny on your 1st year post surgery. Many many more to go, enjoy the summer day and "Don't worry, be happy".

Hi, Penny, it is good to hear you are doing well. Before the AVR, half a cup of coffee would set off palpitations that left feeling awful so coffee has been one of my constant reminders of how much better my life is now. Here you are at one year as I approach my second and I feel much the same way; we are, indeed, the fortunate ones. Happy anniversary.

Larry

thanks everyone! Sorry this has taken me so long to get back. I am on holidays and enjoying every moment of it..:) I truly appreciate all of your warm wishes!

Ps Greg... I only drink decaf as my lil old ticker can't handle any caffeine any more. Its interesting how something like this can change so many things in our lives. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Latest posts

Back