What the Heck?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
While cleaning out a toolbox, we came across one my Dad's ingenuity thingies

What do you think it is?

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 92
THAT is in the fire hall of fame as a GREAT cause of fires .....takes a simple light socket and becomes TWO light sockets and TWO electrical outlets especially fun at Christmas when powering a red flood a green flood and two strands of lights .....can get BETTER with screwing in two more splitters for four floods and four strands .......the possibilities are endless

OOPS had been looking at it on my iTouch and didn't notice that it was in fact four pieces ...the top section took a light socket and created another socket with two outlets then dad added a device to split that socket into TWO more sockets and added screw in plug outlet.......Freddie are you sure yoou were not in MY dad's tools

That is right up there with the famous stack of "cube taps" that turns one outlet into many. Allows you to overload a circuit with no effort at all!

Sure is a good thing that they can't screw pennies in behind circuit breakers like they did with the screw-in "plug" fuses.

Latest posts

Back