Update on Joleena and Ezra

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

My twin Grandbabies are doing great. They have gained the weight lost after birth, Joleena is 5.5 and Ezra is 6.3. They are the most beautiful babies. It is so hard to believe we have two new babies in our family. I just came home after two weeks and I have been crying ever since I left. I miss them so much. I have to get somethings done around here and them back I go. I just can't miss all their milestones. The pediatrician gave instructions to not take them out around a lot of people until spring. Thats a long time.

So glad they are both doing so well. Yes, good idea for them not to go out around all those germy people (that just means more time for you to cuddle with them grand-ma). Thanks for the update.:D

Loved hearing the good news

Loved hearing the good news

Jackie:

Happy days, grandone. Enjoy! I have a feeling that those two will bring you lots of love and joy for years to come. Best wishes to you and yours.

Blanche

Thank you so much, I miss them a lot already. I have been trying to post some adorable pictures of the twins but they are to large. I can't figure out how to decrease the size. Anyone have any ideas? Ross has done it in the past but I really need to learn how to do it myself.

Kevin and Dionna want me to buy a trailer and move on their property out in the country so I can be with my grandbabies. I live about 2 hours from them and I don't drive. I can take a Greyhound bus or the ACE train but I still have my dog to worry about. I took my German Shepard with me and it looks like little Joleena might be allergic to her. She has been congested the Doctor said it is from some allergen. I have a lot to think about.

Ohh jackie, I hope you get to see your little grandbabies soon! I can only imagine how you miss them & want to hold them.

I will try to help you with you resizing of the photos issues thru a PM. Maybe we can get them to work.

Latest posts

Back