um.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have a shower, eat breakfast wait 1/2 hour then recheck again. Then cry.:D :D :D
After the tears I would give myself a boost of 4mg maybe even 5mg

Hayley,

I think I know the answer to this but was it a new batch of strips or the same code as your last test?

geebee said:
Hayley,

I think I know the answer to this but was it a new batch of strips or the same code as your last test?
Same code as last test....New strips have same code too.

imhayley said:
Same code as last test....New strips have same code too.
I am using the same batch and having no problems. Is there a chance you might have missed a dose? Or, since you are feeling better, maybe you are more active?

geebee said:
I am using the same batch and having no problems. Is there a chance you might have missed a dose? Or, since you are feeling better, maybe you are more active?
I have been quite active. I have also lost about 15 lbs. If I continue to lose as rapid as I am I will seek medical attention but at this point it's your attention Im a needing:D I use a pill box and take my meds on time everyday. I will take 10mg tonight (as directed by the coumadin attendant) and resume regularly programed schedule. Test again Tues. Do you concure?:) Do I just pm Mr Lodwick for one of those charts for $5? Oh and have I mentioned I miss you!

It could be the change in activity - more activity usually requires more coumadin. Watch that weight loss, kiddo. Don't want to be visiting you in the hospital (do want to visit - just not there). Are you looking to fit into a bikini for your vacation?

What was your dosage before the drop?

I tested last week at 2.4. My dosage is 5mg m.w.f, and 2.5 the other 4 days. Then about 13 days ago I was a 1.9. I have NOT changed anything. In fact I walk 2 miles every day. I eat the same as my husband and he hasn't lost a pound. So unsure about why the sudden drop.....LOVE it though and it does make it easier to fit into my bikini as I leave in exactly 36 more days to the USVI again!! Last time I visited I was 3 months post op. This time I feel like a new person and I plan on running naked on the beach.:eek: For real! Oh with my Ipod too!!! HA HA. Do you have a copy of the chart everyone keeps raving about that Al has? Okay well thanks for the info and let me know what ya think.:)

It may be something temporary. It happens from time to time.

Lord, now I have this vision of you running naked on the beach and I Wanna be there for that! You enjoy tormenting me don't you?

What I would do is reverse your schedule, taking 5 mg 4 days a week and 2.5 3 days a week and test again in a week.

I think you will be just fine if you do as Ross suggested. It will up you a little bit and you can add another 2.5 if you are still low after a week.

I just know your INR is lower because you are running more just to look great on that nude beach. :eek: Come on now, girlfriend - fess up.;) :D

Thanks for the suggestions. My Inr's are back on track. How to get Al Lodwicks chart for five bucks? Oh and 25 days till the islands and NO I am NOT going to a nudie beach silly, I am just going to celebrate me being alive and rip off all my clothes ( real quick) just to feel what it is like to be standing buck naked on the beach in the virgin islands. Woooo eeeee! Then I shall get dressed (real quick) and live on that memory forevery!:D Will send pics to ya Ross not to worry!!!!;)

imhayley said:
Thanks for the suggestions. My Inr's are back on track. How to get Al Lodwicks chart for five bucks? Oh and 25 days till the islands and NO I am NOT going to a nudie beach silly, I am just going to celebrate me being alive and rip off all my clothes ( real quick) just to feel what it is like to be standing buck naked on the beach in the virgin islands. Woooo eeeee! Then I shall get dressed (real quick) and live on that memory forevery!:D Will send pics to ya Ross not to worry!!!!;)
http://warfarinfo.com/publications.htm

MOOOCHO thanks Lyn! I have read the book just never knew that I could get the sheets so easily. Thanks a bunch I appreciate it greatly!!! Have a great day.:)

Latest posts

Back