TXWildflower

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXWildflower

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
This is Rhena's sister Rhonda reporting that the surgery is over and all went well. She is still in recovery so we haven't seen her yet. Surgeon said she did not have a bicuspid valve as previously thought but a tricuspid valve with thickned leaflets and a membrane of some sort. It is not the same as calcification. They use a pork valve for the replacement. We will keep you update. Rhonda Smith

Thank you, Rhonda for giving us an update on your sis! I just logged in precisely to see if anything had been posted on Rhena!

So happy to hear that all went well with her! We will be looking forward to further updates!

Wonderful day!!! :)

Glad that Rhena's surgery went well.
Rhena & I met in November 2009 when I judged a cat show in Austin. We had dinner @ a Pappadeaux's restaurant on I-35. Really enjoyed getting to meet her.
Give her my best for her recovery.

So very happy to hear that all went well! Thanks for posting the news so promptly, Rhonda. We do worry.

So Rhena now has a porcine valve just like Superbob -- we will have to call her Wonder Woman. :D Give her all our best wishes for a smooth recovery and we look forward to her return here when she feels up to it.

Thank you for posting this update. I am happy to hear that things are going smoothly right now. Please continue to keep us posted. Also, tell Rhena that she needs to get strong since football season will start soon. My very best wishes to her. Go Boomer Sooner!!!

Hooray Rhena! You're giving up bacon for the throwdown anyway, aren't you?
SOOOOOOIIIIIIIEEEEE GO PIGS!
Oh gee, is that the wrong team????? Sounds like the right one under the circumstances.

Thanks for posting the update, Rhonda. I'm anxious to hear more about Rhena's valve. It figures she would have to have a valve replacement just a little different than what we were expecting.:tongue2:
Please relay my best wishes for an uneventful, easy recovery.:smile2:
Mary

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your sister! I hope everything continues to go smoothly. Yay!

Please remember that we are here for you, too, if you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to ask.

Best wishes.

Marguerite

..............................SOOOOOOIIIIIIIEEEEE GO PIGS!
Oh gee, is that the wrong team????? Sounds like the right one under the circumstances.

jump1.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back