Tribunal vent

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Good Garvy Marie.
Hit them with your best shot Zipper, what have you got to loose. JERKS!

Special thoughts and prayers going in your direction.
(((((hugs)))))

better update this as left camping and (YEAH) it's chitty but i put it on the back burner as cpp for now,i wanna fight nice have to see JESUS one day and maybe he can explain it all to me.

nobody ever said life would be easy,or does it come with instructions on what we do....for now i can't change all this nor do i have the energy to
i just wanna go to work,live life one day at atime and relax,life is too short
for all this blame and waste of anger and the hurt is the worst,feeling like i was some experiment case in surgeons eyes.

But when i think theres a reason for everything that happens,remember the car hit him,not me and be it a third time for surgery and i'll cross that path when it happens and my faith will carry me through again and whatever happens when the zipper 3 comes i have GOD to decide on how he wants to
see things through for me.right now i;m here and tomorrow hasn't come and yesterday is past and life is so short as is never mind surgeries and anger and hurt that can take so much of my happiness and energy away.

If all the times that have gone wrong for me,i should be rich and that scares me too cus i only know how to be poor (LOL)

so start back to work tomorrow and i'm content,not sure my cardio was but...........he was great about listening ,understanding,and sympathizing and with some convincing he let me back to work on his conditions and i agreed.

My cardio was already so hurt upon a 3rd surgery for me he too had tears in his eyes.
Well for now till death do part,one day at a time for me and yes i am happy,the hurt comes in when i speak about it like this so i will close and sides i have all of you here when that 3rd time comes....luv you all

zipper2 (DEB)

So nicely said Zip.

So glad to hear things are better for you Zipper, it puts a smile on my face. And your Cardio came around to see things your way, he can't be all that bad of a person. :)

Please be careful at work and happy to hear you enjoyed your camping - everyone needs to "get away".

I'm not going to be around much this week, others can fill you in or look at my last thread.

Here's to you girl, you Rock!
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back