TOOTS pic 6 weeks post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I wish everyone could have a tiny scar like that too.... sorry yours got messed up Deb, but i'm sure even the new long one looks fine.

I wish I could say I feel as good as what I appear, but I'm still having a lot of issues with pain, and other minor stuff.

Dr Chu has those long elegant piano playing fingers, I suppose that would have helped!

This TOOTS forum is was what helped me get past my fear of this scar. Before my surgery I would come and look, and decided it wasn't going to be so bad. I hope that adding my picture here will have the same effect on someone new...

Jen

Your scar looks great! Can't believe yours is so small. Looks like its healing nicely. Mine is longer but you can't really see it. Love those drs that stitch you up sooo good. :)

Shucks, ah fust thunk th' RossMan had finally started colleckin' on his VR.COM Calendar, then ah noticed th' teeny tiny scar. Wait a minute, makes us take a CLOSER LOOK!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Us guys also like them Docs wif slenner fingers when it comes t'THAT EXAM enny man on over 50 has t'endure. Drop them an' bend on over-----GULP! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shet mah mouth!

Bubba :)

Shucks, ah fust thunk th' RossMan had finally started colleckin' on his VR.COM Calendar, then ah noticed th' teeny tiny scar. Wait a minute, makes us take a CLOSER LOOK!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Us guys also like them Docs wif slenner fingers when it comes t'THAT EXAM enny man on over 50 has t'endure. Drop them an' bend on over-----GULP! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shet mah mouth!

Bubba :)

Yeah there is something about turning 45 or 50 that makes the Docs lose interest in the front and concentrate on the rear.

W o w !

W o w !

Jen, a TOOTS shirt never looked better, gorgeous! ;-) Your scar is sooo tiny, like what i've seen when robotics are used to perform the surgery. I didn't find out about the Order until yesterday. I made a self portrait sometime after my surgery, maybe I'll post it anyway. Keep in touch, let me know how you are doing these days. ~Seth

Amazing. I'm going to use your scar picture as a guildeline for my "wish" from my surgeon. I will challenge him to "meet or beat that." I can at least let him know his handywork will be posted for all to see in TOOTs. That should be incentive not to get too liberal with the scapel. In this situation smaller is definitely better.

Latest posts

Back